Kale-Licious Smoothie RECIPE
My green smoothies are the talk of the town. Okay, I lied. They are the talk of the house.
My mom, who happens to be my housemate, loves and requests this smoothie. She is not a healthy eater whatsoever, meaning I got something right with this one.
I love me a green smoothie for breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner. Preferably, I make them at night, seal them up in a mason jar, and have them as a post-workout breakfast.
Again, just like my post on free fitness apps, I am in a sharing mood this week. Below is my famous kale smoothie. Enjoy!!
What you need:
- 2 cups kale leaves, de-stemmed and washed
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced into chunks
- 1 cup liquid (my personal preferences are water, almond milk, or orange juice)
- 1 half banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional, but I love the texture it adds)
What you need to do:
- Blend all those ingredients up, baby
- The finished product is below
This green smoothie is so good! Next week, I will post a recipe I tried from my new vegan cookbook. Stay tuned.